Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Hey Baby!


Good afternoon krafters! Today I am showing the first 
baby card I did. It's a gate fold card and the Baby paper stack I used is soo adorable! I made a baby girl and a baby boy version.  For the stroller on the front I used the Cricut Sampler cartridge, and I got the background shape that the stroller is on from Lacy Labels. The "Welcome" on the inside is from Cricut Office Help.  The "congratulations" is stamped; I also used brads and ribbons to embellish a little. Hope ya like =]

Have a terrific Tuesday!



2 comments:

  1. WOW, these are amazing! I absolutely love everything about them...the fold, the papers you used, your design! What fabulous baby cards!! I'm so glad you stopped by my blog so I could find yours! I just scrolled through your other cards and they are all simply gorgeous! I love that you are a mom/daughter craft team! I would love to be able to craft with my Mom :) I'm happy to be your newest follower and look forward to your future creations :D

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, my mom and I read this together and we both appreciate this very much!! How nice =] =] I'm happy to be following you as well, thank you!

    Keep Krafting!
    -Kristen

    ReplyDelete