Friday, August 26, 2011

a GLAM birthday


"Wishing you a Glam Birthday!"
These cards are 5"x7" made with the Safari paper stack. *Note: I LOVE this stack but it is NOT construction paper so it's a little harder to work with.
The cricut cartridge used is Forever Young. The middle piece with the lady's silhouette on it is popped up; I found that this makes the card look a little better in my opinion. I also used ribbons and brads to embellish them. The black and white & black and orange zebra print strips you see on the two back cards are from a pack of Safari Tape I got from Hobby Lobby (they also have a pack of brads to match this tape). 


For the inside of the cards, I simply used some scrap pieces of paper I had lying around from the Safari stack and threw a few different designs together. Tell me what you think! 

No comments:

Post a Comment